Sunday 5 June 2011

Cards by Lauren has MADE IT!

I have ventured into the world of online selling! I decided to begin with Made It - an Australian based handmade retailer. I thought start local and then maybe make the transition to the daunting world of Etsy.

I have a number of different cards listed for sale - many of them I have shown here on the blog - so if you have liked any of these cards they are now available for purchase. Just click the button to the right or click here to visit Cards by Lauren on Made It.

I've also been creating a bit this weekend, so check out the latest creation - Love (ohhhhhh)!



Guess what - I've even been keeping up with the 30 Day Journalling Challenge! I will definately post some pictures of my journal pages during the week.

Have a great week. Loves xx

No comments:

Post a Comment