Sunday 19 June 2011

Some custom creations - housewarming, birthdays and babies!

This week has been absolutely flat out with my day job, plus I had a cooking accident and had to get part of my thumb glued back on! (more clumsy than dramatic!) But I am now back in the swing of things and creating. I have had a number of custom card orders thanks to my kind friends and blog readers. Some of my favourite orders have been for these baby owl cards (similar to the giraffes that I have listed on made it).


I have also had an order for a 30th birthday card for a vintage loving crafty girl (I finally used the gorgeous October Afternoon Modern Homemaker paper) and a housewarming card for a French expat using Collections paper and chipboard, with Kaisercraft flowers and pearls. What do you think?



I'll be back over the next few days with more creations, so stay safe and have a great week! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment