Sunday 12 June 2011

Featured as a Lovely Stationery Find on MADE IT!

Well, I know I have been a bit lax in posting this week but it has been fairly quiet on the creating front but as tomorrow is a public holiday I am expecting to have loads to show you all tomorrow.

As you know Cards by Lauren has entered the world of online selling through Made It - visit here to see the shop! While lots of people have been viewing the cards, no one has purchased yet - fingers crossed it happens soon! It has only been a week! Despite a lack of sales, a card I created was featured in the Made It weekly newsletter as a 'Lovely Stationery Find' so I am pretty excited! I must be doing something right.

The card featured was this baby card and gift tag. I am thinking about making some with owls on them tomorrow.


Anyway, I'm off to contemplate what to create next! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment