Monday 23 May 2011

A new adventure

So, readers out there in the internet abyss, I have decided to start blogging. I am a compulsive blog reader - I am constantly inspired by their creativity. I thought that it was about time that I put my papercraft out there in the ether and see where my creativity leads me.

I am a compulsive card maker but at the moment all they do is sit wrapped in plastic in my scrap room and get given to people on special occasions. Well I've decided that I am going to put my cards out there and sell them and show them.

What I love is the making of cards, the peacefulness, the fun of ideas rushing through my head. I get inspired by everything that is around me, the paper, the supplies, my friends, the world.

So here goes internet - I'm putting my creativity out there - let's see where it leads me. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment