Monday 23 May 2011

Baby love - new babies galore!

I have been paper crafting for a few years - it started with scrapbooking but then I realised I loved the craft more than preserving the memories! So now I make cards and invitations to help other people preserve their speciail memories!

There has been an enslaught of new babies in my life lately - three babies per week - they are absolutely gorgeous and all deserving gorgeous cards. Here is a little giraffe card and gift set I made:


I'm starting to get into little gift tags - it adds another element to the gift and looks super cute.

Plus these cards also show the love of my life - washi tape!!! I have more rolls than I can count - some of them I love so much that I am afraid to use! I'm like that with paper collections too - sometimes they are just too nice! I need to snap out of it and get crafting!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment