Monday 26 December 2011

I'm back - where have the months gone?

So, I am one absolutely slack blogger! Completely slack! Since I last blogged I have been insanely busy - working full time, travelling to the USA (San Francisco and Vegas), turning 30 (argh!), weekends away, wedding invitations galore, custom card orders (too many Christmas cards!), life and spending too too too much money on Stampin Up! These are just mere excuses though - but I am on holidays now so it will be blog blog blog!

So what have a been creating? Other than Christmas craft (which I can't even post because if I see another santa, chocolate sliders, snowflake or christmas stocking for a while I'll cry - pics will come eventually), I was creating crafty gifts for my crafty Tit-tastic scrapbooking ladies. We had to make each other crafty christmas gifts and I just got so inspired, I couldn't stop creating! I went with a coffee theme - using Stampin Up and American Crafts products. I made CD case calendars that were inspired by this fab creation and also coffee cup holders (I got the instructions from here).







Anyway, I'd better go and deal with Facebook, who have deleted Cards by Lauren's original Facebook page, so it is really lucky that I didn't have that many fans! So, I am creating a new one! Once it's done I'll post the links!

Anyway, 2012 for Cards by Lauren is all about building the business and keeping the blog up-to-date (so I am getting in early!).

Yours in double sided tape and glitter, Lauren xx

No comments:

Post a Comment