Friday 15 July 2011

Vienna - the fonts, the patterns, the coffee, the creative inspiration!

The other day my gorgeous friend KT and I went to the Vienna exhibition at the National Gallery of Victoria - it was absolutely gorgeous and really inspired me to see how i can incorporate this style into my cards.



The patterns were amazing, as were the structure of the pieces. Typefaces were incredible, so inspiring.



Can't you just imagine the 'succession' print as a card with triangles of patterned paper - gorgeous!! I bought some wrapping paper to turn into cards and I have covered my inspiration board next to my desk with incredible postcards. I will post some photos once they are created but i wanted to share the Viennese inspiration before i forgot!

Make sure that you go and check out the exhibition - it ends in October.

Hooray it's Friday - have a creative weekend - hope that you all craft up a storm! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment