Thursday 14 July 2011

Blast Off with some new creations!

Hi all, I can't believe that I have been out of the blog loop for over a week. Life has been happening, I've been sick and I'm busy busy busy (fun stuff and work). I have also been spending a lot of time crafting - including a great day with my crafty girls Liv and Shey!

October Afternoon have been giving sneak peaks of some of their new releases on their blog - so cute - I'm dreaming of the cards that I will make already! Check it out here. I have recently been spending a lot of time creating with their Rocket Age collection - so cute! Here is a peak of some of the cards:

I've also made some new cards that I will be adding for sale in the shop. Also, email me if you have a store and would like to stock my cards - I'd love to hear from you! These new creations are made with Graphic 45 and a couple of collections of American Crafts.




My friends and I have been drooling over the latest Stampin Up North American catalogue - amazing! Our wish lists just keep getting longer and longer!

Enjoy Friday - not long until the weekend and I'll be back over the weekend with some more creations, including some kids' room decor ideas and baby shower gifts! Loves xx

No comments:

Post a Comment